Our client are a fast growing digital business.
Working within the Marketing department you will be responsible for understanding the customer through analysis and surveys, reporting on marketing performance, and providing accurate insight to improve marketing and business strategies.
Main roles and responsibilities of the Marketing Analyst:
- With the customer in mind, analyse and track customer behaviour, identify changes and deliver insight and analysis to drive continuous improvements for commercial growth
- Working with the CRM and Insights agency to:
o deliver deeper insights about customer behaviour
o provide ROI analysis to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of different marketing campaigns
o understand the effect of different online and offline channels on customer behaviour, to create optimal channel strategies
- Involved in customer surveys, including designing questionnaires and implementing surveys to capture customer feedback and understand customer needs and wants, to guide business strategy
- Using reporting tools to monitor and report on performance (digital channels) vs KPIs and produce actionable insight that delivers significant, measurable customer and commercial benefit
- Analysing online user behaviour, conversion data and customer journeys
- Identify and spot opportunities - take relevant steps to drive continuous performance and present key recommendations to stakeholders
- Monitor competitor marketing activities and outcomes, providing insights for future planning
- Providing ad-hoc analytics and reports as needed
The ideal candidate:
- Proven track record within a marketing analyst role, particularly in a B2C environment and ideally within retail
- A confident analyst with the passion for understanding the customer
- Experience of using analytics packages, ideally Google Analytics and Data Explorer, and a good overall understanding of web technologies and digital marketing
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated, with the ability to lead projects proactively
- Meticulous attention to detail, with an overall passion for continual improvement
- Innovative and creative, with a logical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Credible and articulate, with excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- The ability to manage workload effectively, and work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to relay analytical insight to internal stakeholders with various levels of analytical and digital knowledge and at all levels of seniority
- Experienced in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- No experience of SQL required
- Willing to work flexibly.
Excellent package on offer.
- Data Analysis
- Marketing Analytics
- Microsoft Excel
- Google Analytics
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'