Junior Market Research Executive - Tachbrook Park, Warwick
Circa £25kpa, depending on experience
Creating a better world, a better company, and a more fulfilling future…
Calor is an exciting and inspiring company to work for, where investment in our people's skills and knowledge is integral to our success. We ensure a supportive and inclusive working environment which is underpinned by our culture of expertise, safety and trust. These things allow us to lead the way in terms of sustainability, innovation and personal development.
As the lead supplier in the UK LPG market, things rarely stand still for us. From humble beginnings, and as part of SHV Energy, Calor has continued to develop and diversify, ensuring that our service offering is expansive, progressive and relevant to our customers. It is our people that enable us to do that, which is why they are the heart of our business.
The Marketing team at Calor Gas are looking to recruit a flexible and engaging Market Research Executive on a fixed term basis of 6 months.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Conducting secondary desk research using a variety of published sources of information
- Supporting the market research executive with redesigning, managing and implementing tracking studies as well as ad hoc research requests.
- Making recommendations from desk from desk research findings and analysis
- Looking after the company’s competitor intelligence.
As such we would like you to:
- Recently completed a degree and/or looking to complete a related market research qualification
- Experience and knowledge of market research methodologies
- Have a flexible and adaptable approach to work, with an ability to work on own initiative and within a team
- Have an inquisitive mind-set
- Be able to prepare and present information to a variety of audiences
- Motivated and commercially savvy
- Good MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Clear and confident verbal and written communications
We look for people who are open minded, embrace new ways of working, step out of their comfort zone seek out new opportunities and look to continuously learn. Opportunities to progress, to develop and to be recognised for your achievements are part of our daily life, and we want to share that with you! Together with your commitment, drive and personal performance, we believe you can bring out the best in yourself at Calor.
If this sounds like you, please apply by clicking the link below.
We look forward to hearing from you!
To be considered for the above opportunity you must be eligible to live and work in UK.
Calor Gas Ltd. adhere to ethical recruiting methods ensuring that we do not discriminate against any candidate because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation.
- Marketing Executive
- Junior Marketing Executive