Junior Management Account - Permanent - Elephant and Castle
My amazing multi-site client within the hospitality sector, based a short walk from Elephant and Castle tube station are seeking a JUNIOR MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT to join them during an exciting period of growth!!
- Helping to prepare month-end reporting requirements in a timely manner, including:
- Supervision of sales ledger, including credit control
- Prepayments and accruals
- Multiple balance sheet and intercompany reconciliations
- Supporting Accounts Payable activities
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Assist with the completion of the annual audit process
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Providing day-to-day support to the Financial Controller and wider team.
- Part-Qualified Accountant
- Strong Excel knowledge
- 2 years' minimum experience in a relevant role
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Experience within management accounting.
- Willing to travel to sites, currently within London
- A desire for a career in accounting, ideally part qualified.
- Ability to pick up knowledge and understanding of systems efficiently.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Personal drive & initiative and works well in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritise their own workload and meet deadlines accordingly.
- Excellent attention to detail and an excellent communicator.
- Effective at working alone and in a team.
APPLY TODAY FOR THIS GREAT ROLE!!!
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'