We are looking for an experienced Junior Management Accountant to join our Multi-Disciplinary Finance Team. This newly created role will be reporting to the Finance Manager.
Role and responsibilities:
- Preparing journals for accruals, prepayments, depreciation and balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparing the inventory reconciliation and reports
- Assisting in closing the month end closing within 5 working days
- Identify the reasons for variances with the budget and the forecast
- Research and analyse business information, summarize results and prepare recommendations for decisions.
- Be an Integral part of the budgeting and forecasting process
- KPI reporting for the business stakeholders
- Reconciliation and analysis of actual costs.
- Involvement in the preparation of VAT returns.
- Supporting the Finance team ensuring month end deadlines are met and reporting is accurate.
- ONS Data surveys
- Ad-hoc analysis and other duties as and when required.
Knowledge and skills
- Energetic, proactive and highly motivated individual.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, including Word & Excel.
Education and experience
- A bachelors degree ideal but not neccessary
- Currently studying ACCA/CIMA or AAT.
- 2-3 years? experience in a Finance department
If you feel you have the relevent skills then please send an email to Jorge Brooker at Jorge.email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job