We are now supporting a Top 15 Firm of Accountants based in Canary Wharf that have just started their search for a Junior Management Accountant to join their Business Services Team. This is a perfect opportunity for a junior accountant with management accounting experience, that is either AAT Qualified or ACCA Partly Qualified and studying towards their further exams to make the move into an extremely well regarded practice. The firm provide specialist support to a variety of clients in a range of industry sectors and are particularly well known for their work with top professional services firms as well as fast growing organisations and not-for-profits. This opportunity is offering a starting salary up to £26,000 plus full study support for you to continue your studies and an extensive list of company benefits.
- Prepare management accounts on a monthly basis.
- Prepare and process multiple transactions and journals.
- Reconcile client accounts payables and receivables and prepare bank reconciliations.
- Maintain cash books and ledgers.
- Prepare VAT returns for varying clients.
- Oversee and supervise more junior team members.
- Regularly meet and provide support
- AAT Qualified or ACCA Partly Qualified and studying towards exams.
- Management Accounts experience is necessary.
- Ideally up to 18 Months of experience, which must have been gained within a practice of accountants.
- Experience of working with a variety of clients.
- Able to prioritise work effectively.
- Happy to work both independently and as part of a team.
Forrester McKenzie Recruitment are a specialist Accountancy and Finance consultancy with over 30 years’ combined recruitment experience. We work in a variety of Industry sectors including Accountancy, Law, Hotel, Hospitality & Leisure Groups, Management Consultancies, Financial Services, FMCG and Insurance.
As a team we are passionate about Recruitment and as such have forged excellent long term relationships with both client and candidates alike.
Forrester McKenzie is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this on behalf of one of its clients.
Do you know anyone who is looking for a new role? If you refer a friend or colleague to us and we successfully find them a new job, we will send you from £250 to £500 (Role Dependent) worth of High Street vouchers of your choice.