Our client is a progressive Top 10 accountancy firm, based in London.
As a Management Accountant within the business services department, you’ll be responsible for providing audit and transaction services to a wide range of mid-tier corporate clients within the SME sector including AIM listed companies.
- Preparing and processing of journals;
- Processing transactions for a trial balance;
- Extending trial balance;
- Reconciling accounts payable and receivable;
- Producing aged debtor and credit listings;
- Managing monthly accounts;
- Preparing VAT returns;
- Maintaining cash books/nominal ledgers/sales and purchase ledgers;
- Preparing bank reconciliations;
- Producing a sales ledger;
- Writing cheques and preparing electronic payments;
- Using accounting systems such as Sage or QuickBooks;
- Assisting the Outsourcing Manager in their duties;
- Supervising staff;
- Meeting clients and willing to travel to work on client’s premises.
- Must be AAT qualified or part-qualified studying towards ACCA;
- Should be commercially aware and computer literate;
- A team player with good communication skills;
- Have strong organisational skills but also capable of being flexible;
- Able to work on own initiative and be a problem-solver;
- Have a Good attention to detail;
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to deadlines
- Capable of spotting new business opportunities.
- Sales Ledger
- Trial Balance
- Vat Returns