Junior Management Accountant - 12 month contract
Our client, a vibrant and dynamic organisation based in Marlow, is recruiting for a Junior Management Accountant to join their friendly team. Working closely with the Financial Controller and mentoring the Finance Assistant.
12 month maternity contract.
* Ensure all finance related queries are handled in a timely manner
* Prepare spreadsheets to help with reporting and analysis
* Take ownership of the integration between Maconomy/Salesforce and other systems
* Become the Maconomy team lead
* Manage all overdue payments and ensure the client services team are aware
* Prepare cash forecasts each month for review
* Prepare the quarterly VAT return
* Assistant in the preparation of the monthly Management accounts
* Maintain an up to date fixed asset register and post related journals into the financial system
* Ensure that Fixed asset position is reconciled and takes account of movements across all office locations.
* Finance training either through:
o Associate's or bachelor's degree in business, finance, accounting, or a related field;
o AAT / CIMA / ACCA / ACA exams
o Qualification through experience
* A passion for numbers, accuracy and skills in calculating figures is a must
* Strong attention to detail
* Analytically minded
* Ability to plan, organise and prioritise workload
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'