- Junior Low Code Developer, Epsom - Established Financial Services business
- 18-month contract, salary to £27,000
- Build workflows on a BPM platform to enable digitisation of key business processes
- Seriously consider a recent graduate with exposure to or knowledge of Low Code
- Should have knowledge of: SQL, RPA tools, Jira, Github, Smartsheet and Azure DevOps
The Company: Our client is very well established and known for their innovative, alternative product options within the Financial Services sector. They have a first-class reputation, can offer genuine stability, a lovely working environment and a chance for you to progress as a Developer.
The Role: This role is based in our client’s head office and is that of a Junior Digital Workflow Developer / Low Code Developer. The purpose of the role is to assist in the delivery of a Business Transformation programme by building workflows on the BPM platform to enable the digitisation of some key business processes. High level training and development will be provided. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Building webforms and logic on the low-code workflow platform to digitise key business processes.
- Work with members of the transformation centre of excellence to help determine adequate development scope for each sprint.
- Work alongside technology partners to troubleshoot technical issues, and co-ordinate any external development work where appropriate.
- Rebuild any workflow elements where testing highlights errors.
- Resolve any issues users are having on the live system where these are referred by ITSD
- Co-ordinate with other developers working on RPA and internal software development to ensure good alignment and consistency. Where required work collaboratively on integrating the workflow with the bespoke software and RPA tool.
Experience / Skills Required: For the Junior Low Code Developer role you will need to have a Computer Science degree, some knowledge/exposure to low-code development and low code workflow platforms and functionality. Ideally you will have knowledge of systems integration projects, business transformation projects or service automation. In addition, you should have knowledge of or exposure to: Oracle SQL, RPA tools, Jira, GitHub, Smartsheet and Azure DevOps or other similar technical project management tools.
Additional Information: The salary for the Junior Low Code Developer role is up to £27,000 with 23 days holiday, Pension Scheme, Bupa PMI and a superb, supportive work environment
The Junior Low Code Developer position is one of a number of vacancies we are handling. ARC is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment and the Consultant handling this role has over 25 years of experience in this field. Areas of expertise include employee benefits/group risk support, compliance, pensions admin/technical roles, mortgage administration, paraplanners, marketing, underwriters and IT related roles. Check the website and feel free to call Darren Snell at any time.
- Development Work
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'