Junior Lighting Designer
Our client is currently recruiting for a Junior Lighting Designer. This is a position ideal for a candidate looking to start a career in lighting design. In depth product and design training is provided in-house by experienced members of the design, technical and controls teams.
The ideal candidate will have 1 - 2 years’ experience and must be able to demonstrate a clear passion for architectural lighting as well as interiors and architecture. Successful completion of an interior architecture or interior design course/degree would be preferable. GOOD AUTOCAD SKILLS NEEDED.
This exciting and rewarding role will give the opportunity to work on some of the world’s most exciting luxury lighting projects for retail, hospitality and commercial applications.
Some of the main roles for this position include;
- Working as part of a team to create discreet lighting designs for clients
- Creating lighting specifications for luminaires and controls
- Producing AUTOCAD drawings of lighting layouts
- Compiling mood board presentations to illustrate design concepts
- Commissioning of the lighting system
- Site meetings
- Project management including co-ordination with other project members
- Liaising with clients in our showroom to demonstrate lighting effects and to give design advice
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job