An exciting opportunity has arisen working for a highly reputable law firm. The team Legal Secretary will provide direct secretarial support to the Partners and Associates of the firm. The successful candidate will have worked for a UK based law firm, providing support to partners and associates.
Salary: £30,000 P/A
Hours: 10.30am to 6.30pm - Monday to Friday
Start: January 2019
- Processing of all incoming/outgoing faxes, emails and letters.
- Processing digital and hard copy amendments or transcription.
- Answering and dealing with all mainline telephone calls and enquiries and taking relevant messages.
- Booking of all domestic and international travel and creation of itineraries.
- Partner/fee earner diary management if needed.
- Hard and soft copy filing, photocopying, bundling and archiving.
- Opening and closing of new files/volumes and carrying out relevant procedure.
- Courier and taxi ordering.
- Stationery and reference material ordering.
- To order and monitor all stationery and computer consumables and deliver when requested.
- To correctly sort mail to meet established delivery and collection guidelines, assisting with processing the incoming and outgoing post/DX when necessary.
- To provide an accurate and efficient postal delivery service throughout the Office to include the collection and distribution of both internal and external mail.
- Assisting Reception staff when an extra hand is required and there is secretarial capacity.
- Assisting other support staff with tasks when required.
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects when required.
Essential skills and experience required:
- You must have a minimum of two years experience working as a legal secretary
- You will use initiative and have a proactive attitude toward work
- Experienced in liaising with senior members of the team
- Be a team player
- Happy to help out and get involved in all tasks set out by the Administration Manager
- Good communication skills
- Cilex qualification
- Experience supporting a partner with secretarial duties
- Happy to assist with any bad hoc duties
- Two to three years Secretarial experience
Please only apply if you are happy with the hours, salary and duties.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
- Legal Secretary
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'