Junior Legal Secretary
Are you a Legal Support Professional? Do you fancy a new challenge? My client are a awards winning Law Firm based on the outskirts of London who are keen in appointing a motivated and ambitious Junior Legal Secretary to support the business.
My client have just gone through an exciting period of growth so this is the best time to join as there are some really exciting business plans for 2018!
- Audio and copy typing all correspondence to include letters, legal forms and quotes
- Answer the telephone in a polite and efficient manner
- Undertake administrative duties such as photocopying, and updating client details
- Filing correspondence and ensuring files are kept up to date
- Arranging appointments and dealing with clients
- Access and input data on to the firm's client case management system
- Handle all confidential information professionally
My client are keen in getting the best c,andidates in, so they're looking for individuals with the following attributes:
- Proven experience working as a Legal Secretary
- Excellent technical skills which include a fast and accurate typing speed
- The ability to manage a busy workload with minimal supervision and meet tight deadlines
- Good communication skills and a confident, friendly and outgoing manner both over the phone and in person
- Attention to detail
This is a great opportunity for those Junior Legal Secretaries/Receptionist keen to get themselves on the professional ladder!
Interviews will be taking place over the next 2 weeks so if you're interested apply now!
Please contact Lilly Tomlinson, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job