We’re working on behalf of a leading specialist law firm who are looking to appoint a Junior Legal Secretary to provide support to a group of fee earners. You’ll be joining a supportive and friendly working environment who will ensure that you receive all the training you need in order to progress your secretarial career.
As a legal secretary you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring deadlines and reminding the fee earners of upcoming due dates
- Audio/copy typing of letters, emails and important legal documents
- Organising the fee earner’s travel
- Drafting invoices
- Preparing bundles for court proceedings
- Involvement in litigation work
- Liaising with clients and preparing client reports
- General filing, photocopying, scanning
Our client is looking for someone with approximately 1 years’ experience working for a law or professional services firm.
Salary on offer is up to £25,000 plus benefits.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job