Junior Legal Secretary- Residential Conveyancing
Douglas Scott are now recruiting for a Top 500 UK Law Firm who are keen to appoint a junior Legal Secretary to sit within the Residential Conveyancing Department.
This is a well-respected firm who are offering any motivated individuals a varied and stable role where the progression routes are endless. However, it is essential that as an applicant you have at least 1 years' experience within the residential conveyancing department.
As a legal secretary your main duties are:
- To prepare correspondence and documents through audio-typing and word processing.
- To administer filing which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files in accordance with the detailed procedures contained in the Office Manual.
- To record all client and matter details on the case management system and set up new files, and ensure that the client/matter details are kept up to date.
- To make appointments, arrange meetings and to maintain an up-to-date diary for the Fee Earner.
- To attend to clients both in person and on the telephone and to provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm's standards for client care.
To be considered for this amazing opportunity you must:
- Experience of working as a Legal Secretary ideally in a Conveyancing department
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience of using a case management system
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Can do attitude
Again, this is a company who really invest in their staff and can offer a great career path whilst you gain more experience and get yourself on the professional ladder.
Apply now for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.