Dawn Ellmore Employment are pleased to be working with a leading law firm who are seeking a Junior Legal Secretary to join their friendly team at their offices in Southampton.
The successful candidate will play a vital role in supporting the smooth running of the office and will have some secretarial experience and qualifications. You should be an excellent communicator, work well in a team and have some experience of audio and copy typing.
Some of the key duties the successful candidate can expect in this busy role include:
- Typing of important documents and correspondence
- Booking travel arrangements and managing busy diaries
- Audio and copy typing documents
- Updating systems with required information
- Liaising with required individuals to communicate and deliver information
If you fit this description we would love to hear from you, so get in contact with us immediately to discuss your next step on the career ladder!
Dawn Ellmore Employment aims to respond to all applicants, however due to the number of applications received this is regrettably not always possible. If you have not received a response within three working days, you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- College Leaver
- Junior Legal Secretary