Junior Legal Secretary or Law Degree Graduate
A high end legal practice offering excellent progression opportunities are seeking a Legal Secretary to join one of their modern offices in Dorset.
Ideally, you will be an Administrative Assistant or Law Degree/LPC Graduate keen to join a firm with a respectable reputation both locally and regionally.
Duties will include:
- Supporting the fee earners with a range of secretarial duties
- Audio typing from digital dictation
- Diary management
- Email management
- Using the firm's case management system effectively
- Drafting legal correspondence/documents as instructed
- All administrative duties as required
You will be given full training and support from the start and gain excellent knowledge within Property Law.
- Previous relevant experience