If you have at least 12 months administrative experience within a law firm then keep on reading!!
An excellent opportunity has arisen working for a friendly, highly reputable law firm in the City of London. This firm have offices across the world, and deal with some of the most recognisable names in the public eye
Junior Legal PA
The successful candidate will be ILEX qualified and gained at least 12 months experience working within a reputable London based law practice. Candidates working at Team Assistant/Administration Assistant level will be considered for this position but must possess the following:
- At least 12 months experience working for a recognised London based law practice.
- An ILEX legal secretarial qualification
- Professional competency on MOS programmes (specifically Microsoft Word)
- Diary management / Room Booking experience
- A tested typing speed of at least 50wpm (JM Legal can provide testing)
- Experience of Litigation or Corporate law is beneficial but not essential!
please apply immediately to avoid missing out!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'