A Junior Landscape Architect required for a well established multi disciplinary Landscape Architecture Practice and consultancy based in Bath. This is a Practice that offer a range of services in Landscape Architecture from residential, education, public realm and regeneration schemes. The Graduate Landscape Architect will be working alongside the Senior Landscape Architect on a range of exciting projects.
The Junior Landscape Architect will be good with CAD packages and have strong graphic ability as well as demonstrating technical and design experience during University projects and work experience. The Junior Landscape Architect will work on a range of tasks including landscape design, landscape planning and Environmental Impact Assessment. The Junior Landscape Architect will be expected to effectively and efficiently assist in delivering projects to a high standard within the client brief and budget.
Junior Landscape Architect Position Overview
- Working on projects in from residential, education and regeneration schemes.
- Work on a range of tasks including landscape design, landscape planning and Environmental Impact Assessment.
- Assisting in delivering projects to a high standard within the client brief and budget
Junior Landscape Architect Position Requirements
- Degree Qualified in Landscape Architecture or Architecture with Landscape experience
- Have a design focus to your role, and with it a portfolio demonstrating design flair on University porjects
- A good personality - to both bring to the team and in order to liaise and work with other senior members of staff.
Junior Landscape Architect Position Remuneration
- Salary 20k to £24k DOE
- Working Hours Mon-Fri 9am to 5.30pm
- Holiday Entitlement.
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy