We as Randstad CPE are looking for a Junior Land Surveyor with a degree in land surveying and looking for a permanent role? Look no further as Randstad CPE is currently recruiting for the above to work on projects all over Central London!
It is a permanent contract and the project includes land surveying on different sites scattered all over Central London.
- Attractive rates
- An opportunity to gain valuable experience on prestigious projects
- A chance to work for one of the market leaders in the land surveying industry currently in the UK
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Precise leveling of different types of ground materials
- Monitoring the movement of the ground to ensure structural safety of any buildings currently in place or to be built in the future.
- Data processing
- some construction setting out
- Progress reporting
- Degree qualified in land surveying / Geodesy / Geomatics
- Valid CSCS card
Think this is a job you may be interested in? Please submit your CV for more information. Alternatively, if you know someone who may be interested we offer a £200 referral fee for successfully placed candidates!
For more information submit your CV
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'