Junior Land Director - South West
| Junior Land Director | South West |£40,000 Basic, £69,000 OTE |
My client, is one of the UK's largest property corporations with its own specialist Land and New Homes division covering the whole network.
They are looking to recruit a Junior Land Director to cover operations in the South West.
- Identifying Land Opportunity leads through various methods
- Obtaining instructions from Land Owners to dispose of sites
- Liaising with Developers and our network of estate agency branches
- Meeting set targets
- Managing a small team
- Assisting the Land & New Homes Director to develop business across the group and increase profitability for the department
- Able to demonstrate or have the knowledge of putting together Land Deals
- Understanding of planning procedures and council policies
- Knowledgeable about property and estate agency businesses
- A great communicator, with good listening and questioning skills
- Self-motivated and determined to succeed against performance targets
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Land Manager or Land Buyer who wants to take the next step up to join a tremendous company.
In return, my client is offering a strong basic depending on experience.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job