HMG Paints Ltd is the UK’s Largest Independent Paint Manufacturer, an opportunity has arisen for a Junior Laboratory Technicians. The successful candidate should have an interest in chemistry and will work as part of a close-knit team and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, be self-motivated and proactive in terms of taking the initiative to perform tasks as required.
Working Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:15am to 5.00pm. Fridays 8:15am to 4.00pm.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Complete various tasks and learning objectives working within a team framework including…..
- Assist with the formulation of new coatings products
- Help improve existing formulations
- Complete physical and chemical testing of products
- Report test results to senior members of the team
- Complete various awareness and training tasks
- Gain Health & Safety knowledge of working within a manufacturing and laboratory environment
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Chemical qualification is desirable but not essential
- Previous experience an advantage but training will be given
- Good numeric and literacy skills
- Basic I.T. skills, Microsoft word, excel
- Able to work in a methodical orderly and tidy manner
- In some instances, able to work unsupervised
- Good attendance and punctuality record
- Be able to follow Health & Safety Regulations
22 days’ holiday plus service days
8 paid bank holidays
Holiday on your Birthday plus double pay
Profit related bonus
Death in service
Free on-site parking
- I.T Literate
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'