Junior Lab Technician
An opportunity has arisen for a junior lab technician to join a leading materials testing organisation on a permanent basis at their state of the art facility in Leatherhead, Surrey. As a lab technician you will be responsible for the preparation and analysis of customer samples prior to dispatch, alongside additional laboratory duties where required. To be successful as a lab technician you should ideally possess previous laboratory experience and hold a relevant scientific qualification.
Junior Lab Technician Responsibilities:
- Preparation and analysis of customer samples prior to dispatch.
- Deliver accurate test samples in line with customer requirements.
- Collate and dispatch samples to customers.
- Manage the laboratories inventory of bulk materials and samples.
- Assist and carry out material tests where required.
- Maintain excellent health & safety standards within the laboratory.
- Ensure a high level of housekeeping is maintained throughout the laboratory facilities.
- Liaise with quality team to ensure that the relevant accreditation is maintained.
Junior Lab Technician Requirements:
- Possess previous laboratory experience within either an academic or commercial environment.
- Hold a relevant scientific qualification: GCSE, A-Level, HND/HNC or BSc.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Possess the ability to work alone as well as within a team.
- Ability to follow instruction and perform routine tests.
Salary £.Comp + Benefits - Flexible Working Hours - Company Pension Contribution
Working Hours: Monday - Friday: 08:00am- 06:00pm (Flexible)
If you are a recent graduate or school leaver and are looking to start a career in science contact Lewis at Cranleigh Scientific , or e-mail with your CV
- Materials Science
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'