MONDAY TO FRIDAY (39hr Week) Early Finish on a Friday
£25,000 - £32,000 per annum
A Market Leading Precision Engineering company, currently have a requirement for a Junior Key Account Manager to support the Senior Account Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your current skill set and to work with World Class organisations developing and building working relationships with external and internal customers to increase revenue. From their facility in Wolverhampton, this company are looking for driven Individuals that are forward thinking and want to be invested in to the growth of the business.
* Support Senior Account Manager monitoring and reviewing sales schedule and forecast.
* Liaising with Engineering teams processing customer enquiries and preparing & submitting quotations.
* Support daily conference calls providing customer orders progress in conjunction with Production Control & Production management.
* Develop trusted relationships with key stakeholders external as well as internal.
* Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
* Qualified in Business administration or at least 5 years' experience gained in a customer facing role.
* Experienced in working with teams in an engineering/manufacturing environment
* Computer literate MS Word, Excel, MRP systems*
* Knowledge of CNC Machining and Metal fabrications
If you feel this is of interest please send your CV to directly to Jordan Kent or call for a confidential discussion on
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'