Junior/Mid Java Developer
£20,000.00 to £25,000.00 + DOE
Junior/Mid Java developer opportunity has just become available with a fantastic client based in Brighton.
This is an opportunity to advance the development of a creative, fast-growing business that offers huge career progression for the right individual.
You will be working with the Lead Integrations Developer, where your main task will be to develop and integrate a portfolio with new clients, which will require you to work closely with developers from other companies.
Java developer Requirements:
* Java/JSP and MySQL
* Understanding of RESTful API Methodology
* Knowledge of XML/SOAP/JSON
* Some experience working with Java Web APIs
* High levels or organization skills.
* Have the ability to write clean commented code
* Have good problem solving and analytical skills in order to spot errors and diagnose problems
* Knowledge and experience working with Linux servers
* Apache ANT Knowledge
* Knowledge of working with version control (GIT)
To apply for this java opportunity please send your CV to Luke Sinclair at search or call for a consultation.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.