An outstanding opportunity available as a Junior Java developer (Spring, hibernate, SQL) to join their tech team that are passionate and enthusiastic the industry.
A company like no other with amazing office space along with excellent training ensuring you are constantly progressing your skills to be as effective and efficient as possible. Based in the midlands with a great location makes this a business to get excited about!
This Junior Java developer will be eager to learn, have good experience (desirable) in Java and be proactive in their learning.
- Ensure high quality of the development process
- Develop and maintain accessible/full-bodied applications
- Support the team by using experiences and delivering these
- Implement innovative solutions to solve an array of issues
- Constantly bring issues to the attention of the team
- Update job knowledge by being in touch with the technology industry (software products, new industry reports etc)
Desired Skill Set
- Java experience ideally in a commercial environment
- Excellent academic results (2:1 or above) . Someone who has worked on an apprenticeship for 2 years + would also be considered
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working towards a full stack developer skill set
- Excellent training structure & career development
- Annual trips abroad
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Amazing training
- Breath taking mentors who will blow your mind with their technical knowledge
Interviews asap so send me your CV to join this fun and highly technical team.
- Software developer