Junior IT Trainer/Junior IT Support/Graduate IT Trainer/Graduate IT Support/Junior IT Specialist/ Junior Application Consultant- Leading global software business (TIMES TOP 100 COMPANY) - London - up to £27K + bonus and benefits
My client is a global software solutions provider (TIMES TOP 100 COMPANY) based in the heart of London who are looking to get a Junior IT Trainer/Junior IT Support/Graduate IT Trainer/Graduate IT Support/Junior IT Specialist/ Junior Application Consultant to work with their clients across their country to deliver IT training, IT support to ensure customer success and adoption of systems.
The company are a progressive company with a high staff retention rate and they are looking for individuals that are interested in progressing through the ranks. The products that they have created are award winning and tailored towards the Legal, Healthcare, Financial Services and Property space as well as other sectors. The products sit on Microsoft technologies and are cloud and SaaS based with over 200,000 users. Due to growth within the team they now need a Junior IT Trainer/Junior IT Support/Graduate IT Trainer/Graduate IT Support/Junior IT Specialist/ Junior Application Consultant to join their Training and Customer Success team and support them. This will really suit someone who has an interest in getting into IT and progressing through the ranks either into project management, IT Training or Software Support
The ideal Junior IT trainer/Graduate IT Support will be responsible for the following areas:
- Knowledge transfer design and creation, including traditional training delivery, seminar and board presentation delivery.
- Supporting the maintenance of knowledge transfer and resource catalogue
- Pre-sales consultancy for adoption and success management
- Pre-planning consultation and advising
- Training planning and delivery consultancy
- Multi medium and full spectrum communication to a broad demographic and level of people
- Tech wise the technologies are as follows: Microsoft server and desktop operating systems, networks and communication protocols, Experience working with IIS, .Net technologies, Active Directory, Citrix, Terminal Server, Virtualisation and MS SQL Server
- Supports the design of new digital communication, training and knowledge transfer content
- Delivery of communication and training
- Researches clients' problems, processes and culture as part of TNA and gap analysis
The following experience is desirable:
- Teaching Certifications (Cert Ed, TPMA, COLF)
- Captivate, Camtasia, Articulate Storyboard, iSpring, SnagIT experience
- DB/LMS administration
- Webinar production and delivery experience
- Multi-platform/media Training resource design and creation
- Business Analysis experience
- Graphic design/UI/UX experience
- Marketing and communication experience
If you are a Junior IT Trainer/Junior IT Support/Graduate IT Trainer/Graduate IT Support/Junior IT Specialist/ Junior Application Consultant then you must get in touch about this exciting opportunity to work for a TIMES TOP 100 company then please get in contact with Nathalie Fort @ Satigo ASAP by sending your CV straight away! The role is based in central London and will pay up to £27K (dependant on experience) + bonus and benefits. All applicants must be able to work in the UK.