Junior IT Support role - based out of Stevenage with travel across Hertfordshire - car driver essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to start or develop a career in IT.
Our client is an established local company. Due to expansion, they are looking to recruit motivated and enthusiastic candidates with a background in customer service or IT support.
The role will involve visiting clients and helping to fix and maintain their IT systems. Full training will be provided.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about IT - you could be self-taught and have enjoyed building computers at home or supported friends and family with their IT needs, or have IT qualifications, but limited work experience or you could have held an entry level role within IT support. Good customer service skills are crucial.
Skills and experience
- A keen interest in IT is essential.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work using your own initiative or as part of a team.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Self-starter driven to succeed with a will to personally develop.
- Pro-active attitude, approachable manner, professional, organised and methodical and able to manage and prioritise workload whilst remaining calm under pressure.
- Results driven and the aspiration to become a solution provider
- You must drive and have access to a car.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone starting out in the IT industry who is keen and hungry to learn or for someone who has some IT sector exposure, but is looking to develop their career - full training is given.
Working hours will be 8.30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. The company offers an excellent benefits package, including a generous pension and holiday allowance.
SmartsourceGB are acting as a recruitment agency and consultancy in regard of this vacancy.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Technical Skills