£15,000 to £17,000 DOE
An extremely prestigious education provider are seeking a Junior IT Support Technician to provide technical support for their users, as well as provide project support when required.
- Check and maintain the client’s IT resource for safe, effective use by their users.
- Provide technical support in line with the client’s IT support service definition.
- Support users in the appropriate use of IT.
- Be involved in day to day activities as required.
The successful IT Support Technician will be:
- An excellent communicator
- Forward thinking
- Someone who wants to be involved in the client’s ethos
- Someone who provides outstanding customer service
- Customer Service
- Technical Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'