Location: Portishead, North Somerset
The successful individual will ideally be in the early stages of their IT career.
Junior IT Support Engineer - Key Skills:
- 1+ years' commercial IT Technical Support experience.
- 1st line and 2nd line support experience.
- User support experience.
- Installation and configuration of MS Office packages (e.g. Office 365).
- Good Windows Desktop support experience.
- Software and hardware support.
- Some Networking.
- Must have a valid UK driving license.
- Must be comfortable travelling 1 to 2 days a month across the UK.
- Must be an excellent communicator.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
Junior IT Support Engineer - About the Role:
Your role as an Junior IT Support Engineer (Helpdesk Support, 1st Line Support, 2nd Line Support) will involve:
- Providing 1st Line/Helpdesk Support
- Providing 2nd line support.
- Troubleshooting 1st line through to 2nd line support issues.
- Supporting a small user base of 200 users.
- Troubleshooting hardware, software and network problems.
- Installing, maintaining and support Windows Desktops, software applications and hardware accessories.
For more information on this Junior IT Support Engineer role (Helpdesk Support, 1st Line Support, 2nd Line Support), please apply now for an interview.
- Windows Server
- Desktop Support
- First Line Support
- 1st line Support
- Technical Suport
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job