Job Title: Junior IT Support Engineer / Graduate IT Support Engineer
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000
Our client is an ambitious FinTech client who has under-taken a large scale digital transformation across multiple business areas. This included building a cutting edge cloud based, mobile first banking platform. The new digital estate was built from the ground up and is enforced by the latest cyber security policies and technology tools as well as the best web services and secure cloud delivery models available.
They are looking for a junior support engineer to join their infrastructure and support team offering you the opportunity to enhance your technical abilities, whilst also having the chance to work in a vibrant and strong team environment with great career progression opportunities.
* Resolving 1st line support issues allocated via the service desk.
* Carrying out analysis on incident data and reports to ensure continued improvement of the overall IT Service.
* Assisting with software rollouts and hardware installation across the group.
* Undertaking monitoring of the groups IT systems and deliver training on various aspects to end users.
* IT Support / Service Desk experience is desirable with exposure to - Windows 7 - 10, AD, Exchange, Office 365.
* Ideally a 2:1 Degree in Computer Science or IT Related technologies.
* Enthusiasm and passion for IT / Technology.
* Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills.
* 25 days holiday
* 19.5% Pension
* Annual Bonus
* Regular Social outings
* Great location (close to the train station)
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please send a recent copy of your CV to or call and speak to Ryan Lewis for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.