What’s The Role?
You will be joining a growing team focused on supporting and developing innovative Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and workflow solutions using leading technologies, with opportunities for skills acquisition, professional knowledge growth and UK/ overseas travel. You will have the opportunity to train in and apply the latest RPA software products and code development tools. You will be involved in end-to-end design and implementations of RPA solutions with FTSE 100 clients and work on designing expanded tools and methodologies around RPA and Cognitive Computing.
Tell Me More
- Based in London
- £140 per day
- September 2017 start date
- Initial 12 month contract with possible extension
- Developing business and IT solutions using RPA technology to automate processes, working with different RPA vendor technologies (Automation Anywhere; Blue Prism; UiPath), and across multiple IT systems
- Deliver IT solutions, in collaboration with colleagues and individually
- Maintaining, enhancing and supporting existing IT solutions, in written C#, ASP, Access, Excel VBA, SQL etc.
- Producing Functional & Technical specification documents including process mapping
- Extraction and compilation of Management Information and models
- Implementing Design/Build/Test and Deploy phases for tactical IT Solutions
- Creation and execution of test strategies and scripts.
- Providing IT perspective and input to bids, proposals, RFPs, ITTs, PQQS etc.
- Working closely with professional developers to design & build IT solutions
- Undergoing training in IT (e.g. RPA, C#, SQL Server, .NET Framework)
- Participating in finance training, to gain business knowledge (e.g. a Diploma in Financial Planning is on offer)
- Undergoing training in Budgeting, Project Planning and Stakeholder Management
The Benefits For You
You’ll be working with a global consultancy and advisory firm where you can use existing knowledge and experience to make a difference, as well as advancing your experience and developing new skills. This is a highly visible role on a major project where your contribution will not go unnoticed.
What Knowledge, Skills & Experience We Need
- Relevant degree in a numerate discipline, ideally Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or similar
- Aptitude/appetite for IT, the Financial Services sector, and consultancy/management potential
- Logical and structured thinker who is used to modularised conceptualisation of problems
- Hands-on & flexible approach to emerging requirements
- Strong process mapping and requirements gathering ability, allied to excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Pragmatic and results-focused approach to delivery
- Some experience in using Microsoft Office Project to construct project plans
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office suite, in particular Excel and VBA
- Experience in the Financial Services Sector is desirable
To express your interest in this opportunity, don't delay; please click Apply now
Momenta are a market leading financial services resourcing business. Momenta have excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your experience within the financial services industry. If you have the skills and experience for this exciting role then apply today and don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join the company that provides quality resource, consulting expertise and people development for financial services companies in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job