Junior Investment Analyst
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a candidate with a genuine interest in Investments to join my Client, a growing Pensions firm. Working in central Bristol, within their Technical Investments team, you will have a strong interest in Investments and analysis.
This is an important role within the team, providing full support to the Technical Investment Analysts. Duties include:
- Processing Client instructions
- Monitoring Investment activity and reporting
- Providing input into technical issues
- Approval of new Investments and disposals
- Development and continual improvement of processes and monitoring activity of Investments and Investment counterparties
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Financial Services experience, preferably within an Investment environment
- Genuine interest in Investments
- Have an analytical nature and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
This company offer a lovely central location, encourage growth and progression and have a competitive benefits package.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job