Exciting opportunity for a Junior Integrated Producer to join an award winning full service creative agency based in London
The company: Our client is a full service marketing, PR and creative agency that specialise in working with clients in the entertainment sector
They have a well-structured working environment with established teams in place and plenty of opportunity to grow
The role: As a Junior Integrated Producer you will be managing a range of accounts delivering digital, videos, content, social media, AV, design and print.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Senior Producer to manage the full project life cycle from conception through to delivery.
- Liaising with clients, maintaining client relationships, taking client briefs, attending pitches etc.
- Developing and overseeing project plans, timelines, budgets for all of the projects in the studio ensuring they are in line with clients’ requirements
- Ensuring that internal teams across creative and technical have the necessary specs/ briefs
Managing workflow across each department, working with key stakeholders and following processes to ensure resources are maximised and creative work leaves the studio at the highest standard.
- Overseeing the delivery of Digital, Social, AV, Social Media, Content, AV, Design and Print led projects
- Working with 3rd party suppliers, negotiating the best rates
The candidate: The Junior Integrated Producer will need to have previous experience of:
- Working in a busy creative agency environment, managing fully integrated projects (across design, print, AV or digital)
- Demonstrating a track record of project planning, working across a number of clients and projects simultaneously
- Experience of managing client expectations, and managing great communication skills
- Working closely with other department heads
- A 'Can do’ attitude, and be able to work under pressure
My client are offering a competitive package with great benefits
Junior Integrated Producer role at a super creative agency; get in touch and send your CV now!!
Please not that due to exceptionally high levels of response, we are only able to get back to those applicants who have been successful.
Here at Neko London, we have consultants specialising in all areas from Creative & Design, Account Management, and Creative Services through to Studio & Production and more.
- Digital Marketing
- Integrated Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job