Location: Central London, 8.30pm - 5.30pm
Salary: Highly competitive (depending on exp) + Fantastic bonus/benefits package
Start: ASAP/Notice Period
Experience: 1-2 years agency experience
Our award winning client are keen to expand their design team and are looking for a well rounded & enthusiastic Junior Designer to join their team on a permanent basis.
This role offers a fantastic mix of B2C & B2C projects, for global brands within the Sports & Betting industry, working with a Senior Designer!
You will be working together with the Senior Designer across various Integrated campaigns, presenting and pitching your ideas to global clients.
This will be a creative / conceptual role, where you will be generating ideas and getting involved with the planning and delivery of these campaigns, whilst collaborating with marketing and PR teams.
Deliverables include, but not limited to:
- Editorial (Booklets / Brochures / Documents / Proposals)
- Social Media Content
- Web Banners
- Infographics / Iconography / Illustrations
- Event / Marketing Collateral
- Integrated Campaigns
- Powerpoint Presentations
- Basic Web design
Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Word, Powerpoint, Excel
At least some After Effects, Premiere or Final Cut Pro
Agency background would be preferred, where you have worked across multiple brands and projects .
Experience working across B2C & B2B projects and Product Launches.
Bonus: Personal interest within the Sports and/or Gaming industry would be fantastic but a requirement
If you think you have the right sort of experience we're looking for...
1. Please can you combine your CV to your tailored but varied PDF Portfolio showcasing the deliverables mentioned above + more
2. Within the cover letter section, please can you include your summary of:
- Why you feel you could be a match for this role, including highlighting key projects
- Availability and salary expectations
- Links to interactive work (animated gifs, video edits)
*Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.