Junior Insurance Account Handler - Billericay, Basildon, Essex
Salary c22k, Bonus, Pension and other Flexible Benefits
Our client are currently looking for an Account Handler to join the Regional Sales Team, based out of the Billericay Office. The role will suit someone with a minimum 2 years’ experience working in the Commercial Department of either a regional or national broking house.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Issue broking presentations to insurers and chase up quotations on behalf of the AE where required.
- New Business & Renewal presentations.
- Negotiating extensions with underwriters and additional premiums on MTA’s.
- Liaise with clients on a daily basis, answering incoming telephone enquiries and dealing with any necessary policy amendments as required, including the updating of the MID where necessary.
- Chasing up clients for any additional information as and when required.
- All other general office administrative duties as required in order to maintain the smooth running of the office, as reasonably requested by the company.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to manage your own time and prioritise work without supervision, to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail, numerate and accurate.
- Able to communicate effectively with others.
- Organised and methodical approach to work and problem solving.
- Good IT skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Prior use of the Applied TAM System would be advantageous although not essential.
- Strong contribution to the team through own ideas, initiatives and concepts.
If you wish to apply for the position, please complete the link and a consultant from Cameron james will be in contact with you
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job