Junior Insolvency Administrator - Bromley
Our Client is looking for a Junior Insolvency Administrator to join their team in Bromley.
- Junior Insolvency Administrator required in a firm of Insolvency Practitioners.
- Part qualified accountant, or an accountancy qualification desirable.
- Role requires no prior experience within Insolvency, but a desire to work in the insolvency sector.
- Proficient and competent in using MS Office.
- Self-sufficient with an ability to manage own workloads to meet demands and communicate openly with progress on assignments.
- Team worker
- Seek to increase own technical knowledge by attending courses, reading material and "on the job" training.
- Good verbal communication skills, being able to confidently and articulately deal with all parties in what can sometimes be difficult situations.
- Good written communication skills including a high standard of letter writing.
- Organised and methodical with proven planning and prioritising skills.
- Able to produce high quality, detailed and accurate work.
- Able to work on own initiative to strict deadlines and under pressure.
- Assist case administrators and managers in carrying out instructions from Partners, meeting all statutory deadlines and progressing cases in a timely manner.
- To progress to Administrator, you will show a sound knowledge of insolvency and an ability to manage multiple tasks accurately and within defined timeframes.
- The case load is predominantly corporate liquidation case work but will also include other types of insolvency case work.
Our Client is looking to pay a starting salary of £16,000 to £17,000 and there will be a 3-month probationary period. There is an annual holiday allowance of 20 days and participation in the firms’ pension, which is operated at the minimum level of contributions.
Renato Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this full time permanent role.
- Microsoft Office