Junior In-House Print Designer
£24,000 - £26,000 + Bonus
Are you a talented Junior Print Designer looking to work within an award-winning team on creative campaigns?
This innovative and creative media owner, based in Central London have created an impressive portfolio of leading international brands. Working within an award-winning design team, the successful Junior In-House Designer will be responsible for delivering marketing, editorial and other print materials. You'll be a self-starter who can pick up jobs from initial concepts through to proofing and pre-press.
As the Junior In-House Print Designer, you will be responsible for delivering across the entire portfolio of products. Working within an driven environment, you'll be involved in all projects and engage collectively with the entire team bringing forward fantastic idea generation.
* Being a Junior In-House Designer, working with the creative team you'll be designing a range of marketing, event materials and corporate communications across the portfolio of brands for exhibitions.
* Working from concept to completion across all projects will allow you to understand the print process and be involved in all creative elements.
* Stretching your creative flair and technical skills will allow you to develop creative treatments and concepts, or work within existing guidelines to provide first class materials.
* Using your several years' experience in print design or marketing, means you will bring an understanding of print and print processes to start your career.
* With an excellent understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, you'll use these skills to design exceptional solutions to client's briefs.
* You'll have a natural drive to challenge designs, be continuously open minded and willing to put ideas forward in order to work collaboratively with the team of designers.
* An understanding of Adobe AfterEffects or Premier Pro will aid you in being an asset in marketing solutions for exhibitions.
* Your impressive portfolio demonstrating initial ideas, themes and final creations across editorial layout, branding, typography will give you a head start into this opportunity.
If you are a Junior Designer looking to work creatively with exhibitions and publications, with the potential to travel then Apply Today!
Here at Aspire, we are always recruiting for a huge mixture of exciting opportunities within this sector; if this is not suitable or you wish to discuss your search further, please get in contact.
Or alternatively find me at in/emma-piller-aspire
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'