Junior Immigration Consultant 6 month FTC
A respected Immigration Provider in Central London is looking to recruit a Junior Immigration Consultant for their growing team on an initial 6 month contract.
This is an ideal opportunity for a recent graduate with excellent administration experience to start their career within Immigration Law.
- Providing administration support including preparing correspondences (emails and letters) and updating the firms internal IT system.
- Prepare & draft applications, submission letters and supporting documentation
- Manage the collection of all relevant documentation and ensure all progress is communicated to relevant parties
- Continues to develop and maintain client relationships through effective communications with the client.
- Leasing with the Home Office and British Consulates
- Keeping abreast of new, and changes to UK immigration policies
- Degree Educated (Law degree is preferred but not essential)
- Previous experience working in a corporate environment
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfortable working independently using your own initiative
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programmes
"Office Assistant jobs in London"