A Chartered, award-winning IFA practice with offices in heart of London are currently seeking a Junior IFA to join their team.
What’s in it for me?
- Salary £40,000 DOE
- Fully remote working available
- Full and comprehensive benefits package
- Personal development and training program
- Work for a business voted ‘best financial advisory to work for 2021’
What is required?
(*Please read. If your experience does not align with these requirements your application will be immediately rejected.)
- Level 4 Diploma qualified and working towards Chartered, with ability to achieve this within 2 years.
- Proven client facing, advisory experience
- Experience of using Voyant cashflow modeling software
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'