Junior IFA Administrator
A fantastic opportunity to join a highly respected Chartered company in the heart of Manchester. They offer bespoke independent financial planning to a range of clients including individuals and corporate clients. With specialist expertise on investment management, pensions and mortgage solutions, they pride themselves on developing long-term financial plans for clients whilst delivering exceptional customer service.
This is a great opportunity for a young professional looking to kick start their career in financial services within a fantastic and growing company. Some duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Answering incoming telephone calls and taking messages where appropriate
- Filing and keeping the front office and meeting rooms presentable and tidy
- Opening, recording and distributing incoming post, franking and posting outgoing mail
- Arranging appointments for Advisers
- Uploading client data to the back office system
WHAT’S NEEDED TO BE CONSIDERED?
- Strong academic background
- Confident IT skills with MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Good attention to detail
- Some administration skills are desired
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'