Anthony Alexandra is currently working with a well-established successful Independent Financial Advisers in Croydon. Our client is seeking a Junior IFA Administrator to join their growing team. The successful candidate will be offered a great opportunity to join a business that believes in nurturing your career, valuing your commitment and rewarding you with an attractive Employee Benefits package.The role requires an individual who has the ability to work within a fast pace environment, adapt to industry changes.
The successful candidate will be:
- Carrying out day-to-day administration duties within the office
- Provide support to Financial Advisers
- Process new business applications
- Responsible for handling client enquiries
Candidates to be considered should have the following skills and experience;
- Over 1 years’ experience working within an IFA or Financial Services environment
- Previous experience with an Administration role
- Good academic background, achieved professional qualifications or working towards
If you are interested in this Junior IFA Administrator roleand have the relevant skills and experience then please apply now.
- Financial Services
- Wealth Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job