My client have recent experienced growth in a new sector within our industry which we are calling Energy Centre Services. We have been working for a major player in the energy centre business and have been servicing 16 sites this year with this number sites and service we offer due to increase year on year. This sector of the business has performed exceptional well over the last 12 months and because of this we are looking to recruit dedicated engineers to help meet our increasing workload.
We therefore would like to recruit a Junior mobile mechanical /electrical engineers to help in the running of this sector.
Most of the sites are in Greater London and we believe a dedicated team is the correct approach to meet our customer’s needs. This team will also be backed up by our mobile Heating, Chiller and AC engineers as and when required.
Our belief is that great companies are powered by great people and led by inspired leaders; individuals who are authentic, who embrace new ideas, share a mutual respect and are keen to make a difference. You will need to be able to demonstrate high level of craftmanship, knowledge, be able to work alone on a wide range of equipment as well as being able to supervise others when needed. An eye for detail and quality is important to ensure we deliver the best for our client.
Some of the duties included are:
• To carry out planned maintenance within plant room areas
• Working on foot around Central London, The West End and The City of London
• Responding to reactive call outs and attending site to fix
• Mechanical duties: pump overhauls, valve and pipework repairs, cooling tower testing, vibration analysis, fixing leaks, HIU servicing, belt and pully alinement checks, fault finding, chiller and boiler checks, water treatment / temperature monitoring and constantly look for ways to reduce the overall cost of the production
• Electrical Duties: motor testing, BMS monitoring, meter checks, fault finding and constantly look for ways to reduce the overall cost of the production
• Servicing AHU's, FCU's, HIU’s, chillers, pumps, invertors, cooling towers, adiabatic coolers, underfloor heating, pipework and a good working knowledge of all other M&E & HVAC
• Good understanding of L8/Legionella
• Be a good problem solver and ability to fault find and rectify
My client is recruiting for keen individual who want to grow on a new contract. good can do attitude.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job