Department / Function: Product Development ~ Software Engineers
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 plus bonus, benefits and training
Step into the industry with the world leader in gaming, working at our rapidly expanding modern studio. On the job training will teach you the latest tech and standards, pushing the boundaries of graphical excellence in HTML5 desktop and mobile gaming.
* Experience with game development or complex visual applications
* Experience with object orientated programming
* Familiarity with common design patterns and usage
* Experience using canvas/webgl/Pixi.js/CreateJS
* Experience using MVC frameworks
* Experience using version control
Nasdaq-listed Scientific Games employs 10,000 people in more than 50 countries on six continents. You will receive first class training, support and career development opportunities along with a very competitive salary, additional benefits and company bonus.
Please send us your details via 'Apply' (be sure to include a valid email address) and you will be emailed a link to apply online.
- 'TypeScript Game Developer'