Junior HR BP
Permanent Junior HR BP role, Milton Keynes/Northampton, £37,000-£40,000
Your new company
There is an exciting opportunity for a Junior HR Business Partner to join an organisation and be responsible across Keynes and Northampton. Flexibility to go to other sites is required.
Your new role
As a Junior HR BP you will report directly into the Head of HR Operations.
This is a generalist role covering many aspects of HR including:
- Partnering with Stakeholders
- Managing ER cases from end-end
- Develop and implement all HR policies and procedures
- TUPE and restructure management from end-end
- May sit in on interviews
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience managing ER cases from end-end
- Previous experience working in Logistics or similar is advantageous
What you'll get in return
- Competitive company benefits
- Company Car
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'