Our client is looking for a Junior HR Advisor for a well known, fast paced and commercial organisation based closed to central Bristol. This will be a maternity cover for an initial 12 month period.
Our client is a market leader in the hospitality and catering field. They offer a relaxed head office culture close to central Bristol and an excellent social aspect. They are a forward thinking and fast paced environment.
The role of the Junior HR Advisor will include but will not be limited to:
- Providing advice to managers on policies and procedures, nationwide.
- Providing support to managers with ER casework
- Supporting the HR Advisor with more complex casework
- Supporting managers with performance management and capability
- Reporting on an ad hoc basis
- Maintaining the HR system
This role would suit a candidate who has had some initial exposure to ER and more specifically casework (absence management) and is looking to build on this across the next year.
The chosen Junior HR Advisor will display the following skills and attributes:
- Previous ER/casework exposure
- String grounding in HR (Assistant/Officer/Assistant or Junior Advisor)
- High integrity
- Thrives in a fast paced, commercial environment
- Strong attention to detail
An initial 12 month FTC to cover maternity (potential for longer), great opportunity to build on experience, competitive rate of pay.