A multi-disciplinary consultancy is seeking a Junior Health and Safety Consultant to join their team. From an office based in South East London, you will travel predominantly throughout London and the South East to provide site safety visits for clients on a range of projects - including a particular focus on high-profile fire contracts. This is a brilliant opportunity to join a growing family-run business, offering great personal and career progression.
- Work throughout client sites to complete site safety inspections, with a particular focus on fire risk assessments;
- Carry out health and safety audits and risk assessments as required;
- Provide health and safety advice and support to clients on site.
- Qualified to NEBOSH Construction Certificate or BSc Level in Occupational Health and Safety;
- Fire safety qualifications essential;
- Relevant professional membership (IOSH, IIRSM) desirable;
- Valid driving license and happy to travel as required.
Reference: ET - 11733