The main purpose of this role is to deliver high quality design for marketing collateral across all brands for B2C, B2B and internal audiences.
You will work in-house reporting to the Communications Manager, and will produce artwork across all end-user collateral with the creative studio team e.g. printed literature, PoS, forms, letters, terms and conditions etc.
• Responsible for the artwork production, development and project management of assets for both digital and print channels
• Typesetting product/in-branch collateral for B2B and B2C audiences ensuring content is up to date and accurate
• Day to day management of creative team requests,ensuring work is completed on time
• Responsible for ensuring all group assets have the correct branding and format
• Ensure all content is compliant from an asset point of view and that proposed and new content has been through a compliance and sign off process by the content owner
• Responsible for managing internal stakeholders and external print relationships
• Proofreading to ensure content is accurate to specification.
• Maintain the company’s compliance standards and own compliance training.
• You will hold a relevant qualification in graphic design.
• Have at least 12 months experience in a creative position - with a portfolio to show.
• Strong knowledge of Adobe software: In Design,Photo shop and Illustrator
• Able to communicate at all levels
• Be highly motivated to work as a team but also learn from others
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate who is looking to learn and progress within the Creative sector, you will work for a well established firm who not only provide a highly competitive salary but a number of benefits also.
Please apply ASAP, to be immediately considered. Interviews to be held ASAP.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business