Junior Graphics Designer
£18,000 pro rata (4 days a week)
Are you a Junior Designer looking to take their first step into the creative world and develop a range of skills?
This rapidly growing global company hosts events for a multitude of industries, including conferences, concerts, sports etc to meet the diverse visitor and clientele markets. Working across 5 regions, they want to continue being the hub of new events and after recently accruing some new clients are looking for a fresh face to continue their creative entrepreneurship.
Situated within the marketing team, as a Junior Graphic Designer you will be working with other creatives to produce a range of materials for events across the global launches in the pipeline. Located centrally, the passionate and driven team members and business leaders will provide fantastic learning opportunities and social experiences to help you succeed in this great role.
* As a Junior Graphic Designer, you will be designing and creating collateral to aid the goals and requirements of events and exhibitions for clients.
* Working across print and digital you will produce high quality collateral including web banners and social, to .
* Being in unison with the marketing team and the requirements of the clients to ensure that all materials are produced on time and with the goals of the events in mind.
* Progressing through the company starting with designing assets to executing the design process end to end for entire events, to aid the growth of the company.
* Using your existing knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign), you will be creating collateral to promote events to an expanding audience.
* With your background in design, having completed an internship or minimum of 1 year in another design environment, you will be encouraged to bring a fresh perspective to design of their clients old and new.
* You will be working closely with a tight and growing team to develop the aesthetics of clients work and work across campaigns to produce content against tight schedules.
This opportunity is ideal for someone who is looking to develop their design skills, with an interest in events and wanting to work in a fast pace and challenging environment.
Here at Aspire, we are always recruiting for a huge mixture of exciting opportunities within this sector; if this is not suitable or you wish to discuss your search further, please get in contact.
Or alternatively find me at in/emma-piller-aspire