Our client is an award-winning organisation consisting of distinct companies that have been specialising in the delivery of complementary end-to-end graphic design services to the public, and private sector for over 30 years.
Employing over 600 designers globally an exciting opportunity has arisen for creative individuals to join their Digital Design team as a junior trainee designer on a full-time basis.
Your role will include:
- Being responsible for design work produced for clients and in-house. This includes - print material, banners, social media graphics and online advertising.
- Being responsible for the delivery of a variety of digital design work. This includes - Responsive websites, App design, UI's and email templates.
- Have a clear understanding of the company and its sub brands. Understanding the respective customer.
- Manage design jobs from concept through to final delivery ensuring work meets the client's needs.
- Meeting with clients and dealing with customers on a day to day basis.
- Ensure work is accurate and of good quality for digital and print.
- Source and prepare print costs for all design projects in conjunction with their Financial Department.
- Hold the Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) Certification in Illustrator or be willing to complete the ACE certification course prior to consideration, fee details can be provided.
- Ability to produce industry leading design for: digital assets, websites, emails, online ads, landing pages and banners.
- Must have excellent attention to detail and be capable of consistently producing high quality graphics that effectively communicate a message.
- Be able to ensure that creativity and branding is consistent.
- Will be responsible for checking and organising their own workload.
- Be able to create eye catching graphics that are in line with the brands design signature.
- Photoshop retouching and image processing would be advantageous but not essential.
If you have a genuine interest in graphic design, print and finishing work, but are not Adobe Certified we would still be happy to review your application as our client can offer the opportunity for you to gain the globally recognised ACE qualification, prior to moving on to developing your creative career by gaining experience in a junior graphic design role.
The role would suit a keen, motivated candidate who wants to develop their graphic design career within a dynamic and creative industry.
To apply for the role of Junior Graphic Designer, please apply via the button shown.