Position: Junior Graphic Designer
Our client is the region's largest independent, full service advertising agency, established in 1998. Based Exeter, our client are a team of enthusiastic, down-to-earth professionals, dedicated to growing our clients' business. Our clients energetic employees have a 'can do, will do' attitude which clients find refreshing. Our client are currently recruiting for a Junior Graphic Designer to come and join our creative team!
Our client are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Junior Designer to work in their busy creative studio. Applicant must have 1-2 years’ experience, be proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud, a keen eye for detail and a willingness to learn with a knowledge of on-line and off-line media.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
• Commercial experience.
• An understanding of design skills, both on-line and off line.
• The ability to work on a mix of clients and materials: Corporate identity work, brochures work, websites etc. Please see our website for a guide to our kind of clients.
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
• 1-2 years’ experience
• Qualifications in a related subject
• Passion to work in advertising, branding and marketing
• An ability to hit the ground running
• A willing and 'can do’ attitude and be highly responsible
• That they are organized, self-motivated but also enjoy working as part of a team
• CV and samples of work (vital) required.
• Excellent attention to detail
• That they are hard working
• A good team player
Please apply with your CV & 5-6 Examples in a PDF.doc