Junior Graphic Designer
We have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Graphic Designer to join our growing team, here at OneSavings Bank.
OSB are a challenger bank who specialise in specialist lending and retail savings. We’ve experienced significant growth over the last few years, with our UK employee base more than trebling to what is now approaching 500 staff.
The primary focus of the role is to deliver high quality design for marketing material across all brands for B2C, B2B and internal audiences. You will work in-house as part of the creative studio to produce artwork across all end-user collateral e.g. printed literature, PoS, forms, letters, terms and conditions etc.
As the Junior Graphic Designer, you would be…
- Responsible for the artwork production, development and project management of assets for both digital and print channels
- Typesetting product/in-branch collateral for B2B and B2C audiences ensuring content is up to date and accurate
- Managing the day to day requests of the creative team, ensuring work is completed on time and to the highest quality
- Ensuring all content is compliant from an asset point of view and has been through a compliance and sign off process
- Proofreading to ensure content is accurate to specification
Why come to work for us?
You’d be joining OSB during an exciting time of significant growth, with ongoing opportunity for career progression. The role is based in Chatham, Kent which offers a corporate yet friendly working environment and joining an existing team of 6.
The added extras
- The salary associated with the role would be based on your relevant experience, with the range being between £23,000 and £26,000
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays (can purchase an additional 5 days holiday)
- Access to discounts from Perkbox
- An annual 5% discretionary bonus opportunity
Am I suitable for this role?
You’ll be a motivated, customer focussed and conscientious individual who is able to say 'yes’ to the following questions:
- Do you have existing experience in a creative marketing position?
- Do you have strong knowledge of Adobe CC?
- Do you have GCSE/GCE qualifications in both Maths and English?
At OneSavings Bank, we are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and we are committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applicants equally. No employee or potential employee will receive less favourable treatment because of any protected characteristic.
All applicants must have rights to work in the UK.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Graphic Design
- Graphic Designers